Showplace Landscape Services is a full-service landscape maintenance company primarily serving community associations. We provide high-quality landscape care to promote its long-term health. We take pride in making landscapes the best they can be, which enhances not only a property’s beauty, but also its value.
While our standard, full-service maintenance program fits the needs of the majority of the HOAs we serve, each community is different. In addition to routine maintenance, we offer an array of optional services, renovations and enhancements. We collaborate with HOA board members and property managers to tailor our programs for each property we care for.
Our standard full-service, year round maintenance program consists of the following:
- Landscape Care – We mow grass areas, blow driveways and walkways, edge, fertilize lawn areas and shrubs and control weeds in bed and lawn areas.
- Shrub and Small Tree Pruning –This includes herbaceous perennials, ornamental grasses and ground covers.
- Irrigation Management – Our technicians inspect, activate, monitor, repair and winterize sprinkler systems. They manage water use and watch for water waste.
- Fall Leaf Removal
- Seasonal Flower Plantings – A great addition for color enhancement in high traffic areas such as entrances, monuments, clubhouses, community centers and roundabouts.
- Other Services Included – Blow and sweep walkways of pool areas, sport courts and other common areas as needed. Trash receptacle and doggy station service.